UDO BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL 2023
Winter Gardens, GB
March 17th 2023 - March 19th 2023
BDF 2023 PROGRAMME
THE UDO'S BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL IS THE GREATEST PLATFORM TO SHOWCASE YOUR DANCING TALENTS HERE IN BRITAIN.
From 17th - 19th March 2023, Dancers across the British Isles will unite together over this fantastic weekend to compete for prizes, prestige, British Champion titles and qualification to the major UDO European and UDO World Championships 2023!
We welcome all ages and abilities & pride ourselves on providing an enjoyable, supportive and family friendly atmosphere at this event.
There will be UDO British, UDO Encore, Exhibition Arena, Performance Stage, Workshops, Masterclasses and so much more!
For further information on the Encore side of the event, please click HERE
- Trioquads - See Set Music below.
- Battles - Hiphop, Popping, All Styles, Litefeet (NEW!) & Breaking
- Age Categories: U12, U16 & O16 (Except for Breaking, this will be OPEN)
- Inclusive/Accessible Teams - Making Dance Accessible for all!
- Crew Battles - The Top Crew from each Country (Total of 4 Crews) will QUALIFY for the UDO World Championships 2023 in Crew Battles. These TOP 4 Crews will then go Head 2 Head to be crowned the FIRST British Dance Festival Crew Battle CHAMPIONS 2023.
- Parent & Child - You can choose up to 2 Children to enter this category with.
- Battle Of Britain - The highest scoring Teams from England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales will battle it out to become Battle Of Britain Champions 2023.
- University Dance Challenge - The University Dance Challenge is back! This is the perfect opportunity for Universities across the UK to take part in the British Dance Festival. Whether you are a Street Dance or Pom Team, this category is for everyone!
For more information, please email email@example.com
UNIVERSITY DANCE CHALLENGE REGISTRATION: https://form.jotform.com/220604824548355
Levels: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
Ages: U6 (Street Solos & Duos ONLY) U8,U10,U12,U14,U16,U18,O18 (Street Dance Duos & Teams ONLY)
We pride ourselves in providing the best lineup of Choreographers and Judges across the UK to attend this event. We want to ensure we offer dancers the best training at our events. Our workshop lineup for 2022 consisted of a variety of AMAZING Choreographers including; Mr Youtube, Home Bros, Josh Pilmore, Lukas Mcfarlane and so many more!
Our Workshops for 2023 are bigger and better than ever.
Our lineup includes; Anna Reed, Mr Youtube, BouBou Belbak, Philip Birchall, Devon Young, Harry Barnes, Tomas Simon, Bruno Perrier, Lily Field, Marlon 'Swoosh' Flawless, Jessie O'Reilly, Yazmin Harcourt, Marta...and many more to be announced!
DANCE COLLEGES & EXHIBITIONS
We are honoured to have some of the UK's TOP Dance Colleges & Exhibitions at the UDO British Dance Festival 2023. They will have a Trade Stade for you to ask any questions you may have about the Courses they offer AND will be providing you with a Show Stopping Performance on the Saturday Evening!
DANCE COLLEGES INCLUDE;
- WILKES ACADEMY
- DYNAMIX PERFORMING ARTS COLLEGE
- LEEDS CITY COLLEGE x THE MILL SCHOOL OF PERFORMANCE
....AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
EXHIBITIONS & TRADE STANDS INCLUDE;
- Drop Dead & Dye Clothing
- The Gifted Dancers
...AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
We are THRILLED to announce that AcroPAD will be exhibiting at the UDO British Dance Festival 2023. AcroPAD offers a range of high quality air products. Inflatable Air Tracks, Air Floors, Tumble Tracks for Gymnastics, Cheerleading and Dance.
AcroPAD will be based in the ARENA of Winter Gardens, Blackpool with an Inflatable Air Track providing OPEN SESSIONS for all Dancers and 11 INCREDIBLE Workshops with AcroPADS Top Instructors!
Tickets are available to book NOW, Just click HERE to reserve spaces and purchase your tickets as these will SELL OUT!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET FOR AN ACROPAD CLASS, PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKET BOOKING READY TO SHOW ON ARRIVAL. WRISTBANDS ARE FOR OPEN SESSIONS ONLY.
British Dance Festival 2023 is a qualifier for UDO EUROPEANS, UDO WORLDS 2023 (Street Dance ONLY) & UDO Dance Stars (ENCORE)
To qualify for Europeans;
You will need to place TOP 5 in your category (Solos, Duos, Trioquads, Teams & Supercrews)
You will need to place TOP 4 in Battles.
To qualify for Worlds;
You will need to place TOP 3 in your TEAM & SUPERCREW
you will need to place TOP 5 in Solos, Duos & Trioquads
You will need to place TOP 2 in Battles.
You will need to Place TOP 4 in Crew Battles
Location info: Winter Gardens, 97 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HL
PLEASE SCROLL UP.
UNDER 10 - Joel Correy Ft Mabel - I Wish (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-wish-feat-mabel/1590907993?i=1590907994
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAq7yxgEQI
UNDER 14 - Britney Spears - (I Got That) Boom Boom
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/i-got-that-boom-boom-feat-ying-yang-twins/251947909?i=251948143
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK3B8Afjal8
UNDER 18 - Beyonce - Cozy (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/cozy/1636789969?i=1636790285
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVNNkK93iCo
OVER 18 - Ms Banks Get Loose (Clean)
iTunes Link: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/get-loose/1204847232?i=1204847234
Youtube Link: TO BE CONFIRMED
Please Note: All quad music will be played from the beginning until approx. 60-90 seconds.
Click HERE for General UK Rules
Click HERE for Inclusive/Accessible Judges Criteria
WEEKEND INCLUSIVE DANCER TICKET*: £100
*Includes Solo, Duo, Trioquad, Team, Supercrew, Crew Battle & Workshops. Excluding Masterclasses and 1v1 Battles)
WEEKEND DANCER TICKET*: £75
*Includes 1 x Team Dance & Workshops. Excluding Masterclasses and 1v1 Battles)
WEEKEND SPECTATOR TICKET: £75
Please note: If you have reserved tickets, the final balance is due by Friday 3rd February 2022
FOR MORE PRICES INCLUDING WORKSHOP PACKAGES & DAY PASSES, CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BRITISH DANCE FESTIVAL INFORMATION PACK HERE
Questions about competitions, registrations or any other queries?
02920 799 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that the tickets you order are all required as once ordered they are non-refundable
- If you decide to cancel after you have confirmed numbers, you will still need to pay for your tickets
- If you do require any further tickets, they can be bought on the day of the event as long as it is not a sell out
- The running order for the day will vary depending on the number of entrants registered for the event, we reserve the right to change the running order as and when necessary.
- All entries to dance need to be done online at least 7 days before the event – this entry is free.
- Please remember all dancers must be UDO Members - you can register for free UDO membership by clicking the MEMBERSHIP tab above
Sorry, but we cannot accept any late entries once registration has closed.